Super Capacity Tractor
LBSE & LBDE Series
When you measure the job site in acres this is the Level Best you want. The Level Best LBSE Series and LBDE Series have 60% more capacity than the next smallest units.
That's because we created this series of "monster" sized Level Best grading boxes based on customer requirements for applications like large concrete pours, athletic sports field construction, or for leveling playing fields in preparation for new sod.
Level Best LBSE Series and LBDE Series units feature materials and construction made to handle the dynamic stresses produced by the powerful tractors in these fast-paced site environments.
For example, dual caster wheels work with an oscillating axle that helps smooth out uneven surfaces when roughing in areas and also during transport. An optional drawbar adds even more precision and speed.
The core of these large boxes is the exclusive Level Best hydraulic valve, which tames these beasts so they deliver the same smooth operation and highly precise accuracy that has made Level Best the industry leader in laser grading equipment.
- Four available widths: 96", 108", 120", 144"
- Reversible cutting edge on all sides
- Powder-coated finish
- Foam-filled tires on dual, oscillating casters
- Category II three-point hitch compatible
- Optional drawbar
|LBSE8 / LBDE8||96"||37.5 ft3||70-90||1805 lbs.|
|LBSE9 / LBDE9||108"||42.3 ft3||80-100||1890 lbs.|
|LBSE10 / LBDE10||120"||47.0 ft3||90-110||1975 lbs.|
|LBDE12||144"||56.2 ft3||100-120||2145 lbs.|
- Level Best Laser Grading Box Brochure
- Operators Manuals
- Operators Manual Single, Apache
- Operators Manual Single, Customer Supplied Laser Controls
- Parts Manuals
- Parts Manual Single, Apache BSN1260
- Parts Manual Single, Apache/Spectra, MEI/Mikrofyn, Trimble & Topcon ASN1259
- Parts Manual Single Model LBSE8-12, Apache/Spectra, MEI/Mikrofyn, Trimble & Topcon