The Level Best Dual Mast PD Series is our most popular grading box. It's made specifically to work with skid steer loaders. You'll create an extremely smooth finished grade because a Level Best Dual Mast PD is simple to use, highly durable and is the next level in precision grading, whether you need a level or contoured surface.
Three Dimensional Precision Grading Made Easy
The Level Best PD Series comes ready to produce precise grading by working seamlessly with the on-site horizontal laser reference alongside highly accurate satellite measurements for the vertical reference points. Level Best also comes ready to use with GPS, total stations or sonic technology.
The Level Best PD Series Grading Box System automatically reads the grade and makes adjustments dozens of times per second. This gives the operator far more comfortable working conditions because it's so smooth, and the precision grade is highly accurate as only Level Best can achieve. The result is a new level of operational ease and accuracy for precision grading even for complex contours.
Made for Skid Steers
Skid steer loaders work in a completely different way than tractors. That's why we designed the the Level Best PD Series to take advantage of the push-pull directional work style of skid steer loaders for maximum production.
In other words, the Level Best PD Series is made specifically for skid steer loaders, and is not a design compromise that attempts to work on both skid steers and tractors.
The unique frame design gives operators exceptional control, efficiency and smoothness, and eliminates the "bounce" effect common in skid steer loaders due to the short wheelbase.
- Three available widths: 72", 84", 96"
- Push-pull design grades moving forward or in reverse
- Reversible cutting edge on all sides
- Powder-coated finish
- Foam-filled tires on oscillating axle
- Universal mount skid steer compatible
|Models||Width||Front Capacity||Rear Capacity||Weight|
|PD-72||72"||11.5 ft3||7.0 ft3||2020 lbs.|
|PD-84||84"||13.4 ft3||8.0 ft3||2070 lbs.|
|PD-96||96"||15.3 ft3||9.0 ft3||2155 lbs.|
- Level Best Para-Level Laser Grading Box Spec. Sheet
- Level Best Laser Grading Box Brochure
- Operators Manuals
- Operators Manual - PD Series - Para-Level Dual, Apache/Spectra
- Operators Manual - PD Series - Para-Level Dual, Leica iCON
- Installation & Operators Manual - PD Series - Para-Level Dual, Trimble GCS900
- Installation & Operators Manual - PD Series - Para-Level Dual, Topcon 3DMC
- Installation & Operators Manual - PD Series - Para-Level Dual, Topcon 3D-System 5
- Operators Manual Para-Level Single, Apache Control Panel Model CB26
- Operators Manual Para-Level Single, Customer Supplied Laser Controls
- Operators Manuel Para-Level with Slope-Tach, Apache Control Panel Model CB52
- Operators Manuel Para-Level with Slope-Tach, Customer Supplied Larser Controls
- Operators Manuel Para-Level with Slope-Tach, Spectra Control Panel Model CB30
- Parts Manuals
- Parts Manual - PS Series - Para-Level Single
- Parts Manual - PD Series - Para-Level Dual
- Parts Manual Para-Level Single, Apache BSN1260
- Parts Manual Para-Level Single, Integrated Control Systems
- Parts Manual Para-Level Single Apahe, MEI/Mikrofyn, Trimble & Topcon ASN-1259
- Parts Manual Para-Level with Slope-Tach, MEI/Mikrofyn, Trimble & Topcon ASN-1500
- Parts Manual Para-Level with Slope-Tach, Laser Alignment